Try running spamdyke-qrv with a "-vv" flag (two verbose levels).  It will show
exactly which files it's parsing and how it's proceeding through the flowchart
(in the documentation folder).  If you have any trouble interpreting the output
(it is very verbose), feel free to send it to me privately.

-- Sam Clippinger