Geeeez... after like one million hours I found the error - telnet is my new
friend.
I will blame @HAGGY for the error:

telnet localhost 465
ERROR(process_config_file()@configuration.c:4430): Unknown configuration
file option in file /etc/spamdyke.conf on line 625: local-domains-file
Connection closed by foreign host.

The option local-domains-file came with the MySQL-Version... not sure what
it really does?! @Haggy???