Nope, you don't need those files.  spamdyke-qrv will use them if they exist,
otherwise it will assume the default values.

However, if you're using Plesk you don't need spamdyke-qrv at all.  The
built-in Plesk filters already check for valid recipients before they allow a
message to be accepted.

-- Sam Clippinger