On 10/29/2014 03:40 PM, Les Fenison wrote:
I have been running spamdyke for years and never had a problem until
today.   I am running version spamdyke 5.0.0+TLS+CONFIGTEST+DEBUG.  What
is happening is that the number of spamdyke processes will rise up to
over 1000 in just a few minutes time.  This all started when I patched
my server for Poodle..   So, I removed my patches and put everything
back but spamdyke continues to have a growing number of processes.
The other thing that happened just before this started is that centos
came out with a huge update to 6.6.    Does spamdyke have problems with
CentOS 6.6?    Any idea why these processes are growing rapidly out of
control?
Les Fenison
www.DeltaTechnicalServices.com <https://www.deltatechnicalservices.com>
l...@deltatechnicalservices.com
(503) 610-8747

Just stabbing in the dark here.
Did you recompile spamdyke after the 6.6 upgrade? (Not that you should need to)
Does the configtest pass?

--
-Eric 'shubes'