Looks like some Apache config entries didn't make it to the new server when I
set it up, sorry about that.  I've got them in place now, so those links should
work now.

I don't actually use the spamtrap script myself any more, it's just too I/O
intensive with large amounts of email.  The hunter_seeker script still works
great for me, though it's important to add new filters periodically as you
notice new spammers becoming effective.

-- Sam Clippinger