Found the problem -- very obscure!  The structure of your configuration file is
tickling a small bug so it adds an empty value to the end of the list of
ip-in-rdns-keyword files.  The filter is running normally and I don't see any
way this bug could possibly add anything but a blank value to the end of the
list, so the error messages are just noise.  If you remove the comment lines
from your configuration file, the error messages should stop.

Fixing this bug also uncovered a related bug that would throw an error (and
stop spamdyke) if a line in the configuration file contains only a single
space.  I thought I'd already fixed that before, but apparently not.

Thanks for reporting this!  I'm currently testing the next version and hope to
release it next week with some important fixes to spamdyke-qrv.

-- Sam Clippinger

On Nov 28, 2014, at 12:14 PM, Les Fenison <l...@deltatechnicalservices.com>
wrote:

> Here is the config file.

>>> ip-in-rdns-keyword-blacklist-entry=dynamic
>>> ip-in-rdns-keyword-blacklist-entry=dhcp