Hi everyone,

Sam, your advice with "reject-sender=!!!" totally works! :)
Thank you.

--
Konstantin

On 2015-04-08 16:46, Sam Clippinger via spamdyke-users wrote:
I think I found the problem here. It's definitely a bug in the
configuration parsing code! Options that can take multiple pre-defined
values like reject-sender are cumulative -- they only add more values,
they don't subtract. So when spamdyke finds "none" in the
configuration directory, it adds "none" to the existing value of
"no-mx". Since "none" has a value of zero, nothing happens. Trying to
unset "no-mx" by using a value of "!no-mx" doesn't work either.

But simply clearing the value seems to work fine. So for now, I'd
suggest changing the "1" file in your configuration directory to use
this line instead:
 reject-sender=!!!
That will reset the reject-sender option to zero (none), which is what
you want. I'll include a real fix for this in the next version.

Still trying to find the segfault, that's a deeper rabbit hole...

-- Sam Clippinger

On Apr 8, 2015, at 12:35 AM, Konstantin via spamdyke-users