Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 02:11:26 +0000
From: Shane Bywater <sh...@apexia.ca>
To: "spamdyke-users@spamdyke.org" <spamdyke-users@spamdyke.org>
Subject: Re: [spamdyke-users] can spamdyke reject emails with improper
        from    and to fields

Hi,

        After running config-test it said TLS support wasn't compiled into
spamdyke.  I ran the configure script again and saw the following:
checking if openssl/ssl.h will include without additional include
directories... no
configure: Adding /usr/kerberos/include to the include file search path
checking if openssl/ssl.h will include correctly... no
configure: Unable to include openssl/ssl.h (required by OpenSSL), TLS support
disabled
        So I think my test emails sent from my Gmail and Hotmail account were
using TLS and therefore spamdyke wasn't able to use the header blacklist
filter.  I'm hoping that is the case anyways.  Now, if anyone knows what I need
to do to allow Spamdyke to support TLS I would greatly appreciate it.  Note:
I'm using spamdyke 5.0.1 on a Plesk 10.4 CentOS 6 server.

TIA,
Shane Bywater

Message: 1