I'm not entirely sure I understand your question... if the Reply-To address is
always the same, you should be able to block it using the header blacklist
filter.  If you're wanting to compare the Reply-To address to the From address
or the sender address, spamdyke doesn't have that ability.

-- Sam Clippinger