While installing spamdyke on my latest FreeBSD build machine, I saw this notice:

Message from spamdyke-5.0.1_1:
===>   NOTICE:

The spamdyke port currently does not have a maintainer. As a result, it is
more likely to have unresolved issues, not be up-to-date, or even be removed in
the future. To volunteer to maintain this port, please create an issue at:

https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla

More information about port maintainership is available at:

https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/articles/contributing/ports-contributing.html#maintain-port

I claim nothing more than rank amateurish abilities in running a mail server for my personal, in-home use and know nothing about how to maintain a FreeBSD port. I'm willing to learn how, but I'm a VERY slow learner with an obstinate bone in my head. Anyone among you who uses FreeBSD and spamdyke several levels above me who might be willing to assume the maintainership role?