Nice spreadsheet!  I don't have all the data you do, but just looking at my
mail logs going back 1 month (excluding mailing list traffic), I gathered these
reject/accept stats.  I apologize if the formatting is messed up:
                                        Count   Percent
DENIED_RDNS_RESOLVE                     72413   58.29
DENIED_RDNS_MISSING                     26924   21.67
ALLOWED                                 6766    5.45
DENIED_SENDER_NO_MX                     4730    3.81
DENIED_BLACKLIST_NAME                   4630    3.73
DENIED_GRAYLISTED                       3311    2.67
DENIED_RBL_MATCH                        2059    1.66
DENIED_IP_IN_CC_RDNS                    1936    1.56
TIMEOUT                                 776     0.62
DENIED_INVALID_RECIPIENT                457     0.37
DENIED_OTHER                            127     0.10
DENIED_IP_IN_RDNS                       71      0.06
DENIED_HEADER_BLACKLISTED               32      0.03
DENIED_SENDER_BLACKLISTED               6       0.00
DENIED_RECIPIENT_BLACKLISTED            1       0.00
Total                                   124239

Clearly I don't run a high traffic server, but:
        - Numerically, the missing/unresolvable rDNS tests appear to be the
most effective, though I haven't checked to see how many of those rejections
were for valid email addresses.
        - For my own peace of mind, blocking subject lines with the header
blacklist has been the only way to stop persistent spammers from reaching me
via outlook.com and gmail.com, which I'm not willing to block outright.
        - The rDNS blacklist percentage appears to be very low but it's
continually populated by my auto-blacklisting scripts and it's been very
effective against organized groups (i.e. not botnets).  Even though I rarely
add to those scripts, I'm still amazed at how many new domains it catches every
day.
        - I also use another set of scripts to automatically unsubscribe my
users from "legitimate" mailing lists when they junk the messages (Gmail does
this too).  Since my users usually can't tell the difference between "real"
spam and "legitimate" spam (and they don't care), those scripts cut down their
junk mail without blocking constantcontact.com and exacttarget.com (and others
like them).

To answer your questions, you can block "To: undisclosed-recipients" with the
header blacklist filter, if that's really how it appears in the message
headers.  Blocking emails with no "To" line in the header isn't something
spamdyke can do right now, sorry!

-- Sam Clippinger