Hi,
I'm setting up a new Plesk 17.5.3 Centos 7.3 server with spamdyke 5.0.1.  Now I
know from the installation notes that if you are using Plesk spamdyke-qrv is
not supposed to be required as Plesk "already does recipient validation for
you".  I have found this statement to be false when using Plesk with qmail.
Please see post at
https://talk.plesk.com/threads/rejecting-email-for-unknown-addresses.339204/
Basically even though Plesk is configured to reject invalid email addresses
qmail accepts the email attempt and sends a "550 sorry, no mailbox here by that
name. (#5.7.17)" back to the sender.  Maybe Plesk with Postfix rejects invalid
email addresses but I'm not going to try that as I want to continue using
spamdyke.
I have spamdyke-qrv compiled/installed correctly as I can run it successfully
from the command line:
#spamdyke-qrv -v domain.com invalid
returns no output but -vv shows UNAVAILABLE RECIPIENT
#spamdyke-qrv -v domain.com valid
QRV-ALLOWED(main@spamdyke-qrv.c:60): VALID ADDRESS

My issue is when my server receives an email I don't see spamdyke-qrv being
executed (from looking at the /var/log/maillog file).  I only see spamdyke
entries but no spamdyke-qrv entries so I'm assuming that is why the rejecting
of invalid email addresses is still not working.

My /etc/spamdyke.conf file contains among other things:
reject-recipient=invalid
recipient-validation-command=/usr/local/bin/spamdyke-qrv

My /etc/xinetd.d/smtp_psa contains:
server_args     = -Rt0 /usr/local/bin/spamdyke -f /etc/spamdyke.conf
/var/qmail/bin/relaylock /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd /var/qmail/bin/smtp_auth
/var/qmail/bin/true /var/qmail/bin/cmd5checkpw /var/qmail/bin/true

I'm guessing I'm missing something simple but can't see it currently.  If
anyone can offer a suggestion on what I'm doing wrong and what I need to do to
fix this I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Shane Bywater