Hi Sam,

Thanks for the thorough reply.

On 25 Jun 2020 14:50:55, Sam Clippinger via spamdyke-users wrote:
> If tls_read() encountered an error in the
> OpenSSL library and didn't actually read any data, spamdyke's main
> loop would see data waiting and call tls_read() again.  That could
> cause an infinite loop.

I'll upgrade spamdyke, and hope the fix was done.

> There are a few things you could try.  As Bucky Carr pointed out, the
> softlimit program causes all kinds of problems and leads to very
> strange errors and crashes.

What are your thought on the RCE in qmail that I mentioned my other email?
I'll try raising the memory limit a bit.

> You could also try upgrading OpenSSL.

That's the latest version provide by the distro, which has an EOL Nov 30 of
this year. Rebuilding the server on a new distro is on my todo list.

Thanks again,

Quinn