Matthias,

I'm glad to hear that there's another enthusiatic developer interested in
the Thermo converter.  In readw, I suggest looking at the '#import'-ed
Xrawfile2.dll header, which shows which COM calls are available.  There is a
.doc file in the SDK describing all of the calls.  Unfortunately, it is
sometimes incomplete and poorly documents some important calls.  There are
notes in the readw source code where we've encountered this.

Also, the thermo reader in the msconvert code does a nice job of writing C++
wrapper functions for the rawfile access, so that's another great place to
start.

-Natalie