Hello.

The last time I've used it the error looked this way:

E:\trapper>trapper.exe --mzXML -c E:\trapper\MasKate1-r001.d
single mode file
(got computer name: RIGHT)
ERROR at .\MHDACWrapper.cpp, 227:
HR = -2147024882
error getting spectrum
empty scan object

E:\trapper>

What could it be?
May be, it's not memory problem. There's Windows OS.

What's Tranche? Is it free upload resource?
Sure, I can and want to upload it.

Thanks!