Hi Jimmy:
Here I pasted the error for the search and you may have a look.

Thank you for your help
Eileen

...skipping 39 lines of output...

running: "C:/Inetpub/tpp-bin/DatabaseParser "interact.pep.xml""
command completed in 0 sec

running: "C:/Inetpub/tpp-bin/RefreshParser "interact.pep.xml"
"C:\Xcalibur\database\combo_human_both.fasta.hdr""
  - Searching the tree...
  - Linking duplicate entries...  - Printing results...

  - Building Commentz-Walter keyword tree...command completed in 4 sec

running: "C:/Inetpub/tpp-bin/ProteinProphet "interact.pep.xml"
"interact.prot.xml" XML"
ProteinProphet (C++) by Insilicos LLC and LabKey Software, after the original
Perl by A. Keller (TPP v4.0 JETSTREAM rev 2, Build 200807011544 (MinGW))
 (xml input) (using degen pep info)
. . . reading in
c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/ISB/data/eileen/a549/EROLDSETTING/interact.pep.xml. . .
. . . read in 0 1+, 0 2+, 0 3+, 0 4+, 0 5+ spectra with min prob 0.05
no data - quitting
command "C:/Inetpub/tpp-bin/ProteinProphet "interact.pep.xml"
"interact.prot.xml" XML" failed: Operation not permitted

command "C:/Inetpub/tpp-bin/ProteinProphet "interact.pep.xml"
"interact.prot.xml" XML" exited with non-zero exit code: 1
QUIT - the job is incomplete
Command FAILED