Hi Ali,
Thanks for sending the parameters section of your X! Tandem results.
I see the problem now.  Your parameters include:

        <note type="input" label="refine, modification mass">57....@c</note>
        <note type="input" label="residue, modification mass">57.021...@c</
note>

As it turns out, Tandem2XML does not support the "refine, modification
mass" parameter, because pepXML provides no mechanism for expressing
differently applied static modifications.  In pepXML static
modifications apply to the entire pepXML file.

In your case, however, the refine parameter is really just the same
value with less precision.  I can't remember if you need to specify
the @C modification change, if it has not changed to have apply to
refinement, or if it only needs to be used as an override.  If you do
need it then you should make sure it is identical character for
character with the "residue, modification mass".

--Brendan