Hi,

If your search algorithm or scoring can be reported in pepXML format
we can extend the TPP quite easily to integrate your algorithm.
Please send such a pepXML file and the search scores that are
appropriate and we will work with you to resolve any pepXML issues you
might have and retool the TPP to process your data.

-David