Hi,

I am trying to configure TPP to mapped windows network drive.

Please suggest fighting with it for days....

Here is testing scenario :
a)  I have created test directory "C:\Proteomics\dev\Inetpub\wwwroot
\ISB....."
b) Then mapped  Y: on my machine to "C:\Proteomics\dev"
c) I have provided full permission to "C:\Proteomics\dev" directory

Issue :
e) When I try to change httpd.conf file to mapped drive location,
apache server does not start, but as soon as I change Y to C it starts
properly. There is no error message in the log.

f) If I try to use UNC path, on running X-Interact from GUI, I get
message as "UNC paths not supported"

g) If I start apache from command prompt and try to run X-Interact
from GUI, on every click blank command window appears and TPP gets
stuck on PepXMLViewer.cgi
"running: "Y:/Inetpub/wwwroot/../tpp-bin/PepXMLViewer.cgi -I y:/
Inetpub/wwwroot/ISB/data/SAN/aTPPiclData/server-123/Test_Executer/
iTRAQ_Carbamidomethyl_PQD_research/Test_Y_interact.xml""

Here is my httpd.conf
-------------------------------
#
# Begin settings for the Trans Proteomic Pipeline
#

# Add 5-hour timeout
Timeout 18000

AddType text/html .shtml
AddHandler server-parsed .shtml
SetEnv WEBSERVER_ROOT Y:/Inetpub/wwwroot
SetEnv WEBSERVER_URL http://123.15.26.52:1441

Alias /ISB "Y:/Inetpub/wwwroot/ISB"
<Directory "Y:/Inetpub/wwwroot/ISB">
#    BrowserMatch "MSIE" AuthDigestEnableQueryStringHack=On
    AllowOverride None
    Options Includes Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

Alias /tpp-bin "C:/Inetpub/tpp-bin"
<Directory "C:/Inetpub/tpp-bin">
    Options ExecCGI Includes Indexes MultiViews
    AllowOverride AuthConfig Limit
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all

    AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl
    #ScriptInterpreterSource Registry

    PassEnv WEBSERVER_ROOT
    PassEnv WEBSERVER_TMP
</Directory>

Alias /schema "Y:/Inetpub/wwwroot/schema"
<Directory "Y:/Inetpub/wwwroot">
    Options Indexes MultiViews Includes
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all

    AddType text/html .shtml
    AddHandler server-parsed .shtml

    PassEnv WEBSERVER_ROOT
    PassEnv WEBSERVER_TMP
</Directory>
#
# End settings for the Trans Proteomic Pipeline
#