Hello Ludovic,

Yes, I see that there is a difference in the output files.  I think
the problem is that the output of probabilities and fvals is
misaligned from the spectra in the pep.xml file.  You'll see that the
next spectrum has the correct value.  This definitely points to a bug
in the 4.3 version that is quite dated now.  We are close to releasing
a new version.  Are you able to test the latest SVN trunk version of
the software on your system to check if the bug is still present
there?

Thanks,
-David