The main error seems to be that the processing engine is not recognized

running: "/usr/local/apps/tpp/bin/PeptideProphetParser 'interact.pep.xml'"
 (OpenMS/ConsensusID)
error: engine OpenMS/ConsensusID not recognized

which seems to result from the attribute
search_engine="OpenMS/ConsensusID"

however the file does contain peptideprophet_result tags so it seems
that you may have processed them with the OpenMS  ConsensusID tool
which does something similar to peptideprophet
http://www-bs2.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/services/OpenMS/OpenMS-release/html/TOPP_ConsensusID.html
- is this the case?

Hannes