Dear all

I have some Proteome Discoverer pep.xml exported search results and I can't
analyze them with PeptideProphet. In Windows it stops with an "Unknown
error (RETURN CODE:65280)" and in Linux command InteractParser stops
working suddenly with a "Segmentation fault (core dumped) error".

Does anyone has experience working with these files? Is it possible to
analyze these files using TPP?

Many Thanks,

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at