Dear all

I have some Proteome Discoverer pep.xml exported search results and I can't
analyze them with PeptideProphet. In Windows it stops with an "Unknown
error (RETURN CODE:65280)" and in Linux command InteractParser stops
working suddenly with a "Segmentation fault (core dumped) error".

Does anyone has experience working with these files? Is it possible to
analyze these files using TPP?

Many Thanks,

Ali