Hello David,

I am using PTMprophet via philosopher, and from the xml output it seems it
is this version
TPP v5.0.1 Post-Typhoon dev, Build 201706282113-exported (Linux-x86_64)

Regarding the settings, I am using --massdiffmode --mztol 0.01. The mass
tolerance is not exactly the one used for the database search (20 ppm), but
it should be somehow close to it.

Here https://ufile.io/wiqqb the mzML, pepXML and the output I generated.

Thanks