Hi David,

Thanks for your advice - I've had success using the experiment flag in
Petunia, and have found that using an experiment label including fraction,
replicate and also enzyme (used for digest) works well when processed
through iProphet/protein prophet.

However, my problem now is that the 'models' tab when I open the resulting
interact.ipro.prot.xml file is not visible - so I don't know where to set
the cutoff for 1% FDR

I notice in my .params folder that there is no interact.ipro.prot html file
- but no errors appear while protein prophet is running.

Please could you shed any light on how I can make the models visible?
Perhaps I've deleted some file in the .params folder that's required to
generate the html?

Thanks
Pete