Hi all,

I'm learning to process SPS-MS3 TMT data using Libra.
The comet-ms group has helped sort out my search issue
(https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comet-ms/lJ88p_Loc0s)

For Libra, I've already added the line <reportFromMS3 value="1"/> to the
conditions.xml file.

However, I seem to be having trouble with the LibraPeptideParser, when
submitting a job (xinteract -Lconditions.xml -Op *.pep.xml)
As shown at the bottom, I think PeptideProphet was able to complete its
steps.

However, as soon as Libra starts, I keep running into  Error ms2 filter
line:
Not sure if it matters, but I used ProteoWizard/msconver to make the mzXML
files (just default parameters, without special options).
I've also trimmed my interact.pep.xml down to the first 1000 lines, in case
there's anything in there I might have overlooked.

Thanks in advance for your advice.
-Eric

Parsing search results "/cluster/inbox/20180611_AM15 (Comet)"...
  => Found 5075 hits. (780 decoys, 0 excluded)
  => Total so far: 100662 hits. (13440 decoys, 0 excluded)
command completed in 5 sec

running: "/cluster/app/TPP/5.1.0/bin/LibraPeptideParser 'interact.pep.xml'
-cconditions.xml"
LibraPeptideParser (TPP v5.1.0 Syzygy, Build 201803201443-exported
(Linux-x86_64))
Calculating and updating peptide ratios in interact.pep.xml...
 Error ms2 filter line:

command "/cluster/app/TPP/5.1.0/bin/LibraPeptideParser 'interact.pep.xml'
-cconditions.xml" exited with non-zero exit code: 256
QUIT - the job is incomplete