Hello,

I have searched a dataset using Comet (target-decoys search) and I am now
trying to filter it using iProphet. I used the error table to decide on a
probability threshold based on the Error_Rate. However, in the exported
data the number of decoy hits above the probability threshold does not
match the number of incorrect matches (num_incorrect) in the error table.
Should those be matching or am I missing something?

Please find enclosed the link for the Models file (containing the error
table), the iProphet xml output file, and the extracted iProphet output
file above a probability cut-off of 0.7627, which should correspond to 917
incorrect identifications.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zFyrJCaK2ZdpfJ-1VmiIvv7S38yZSZSD

Thank you very much for your help!

Sincerely,