*From:* spctools-discuss@googlegroups.com <spctools-discuss@googlegroups.com>
*On Behalf Of *Robert
*Sent:* Monday, November 5, 2018 10:41 PM
*To:* spctools-discuss <spctools-discuss@googlegroups.com>
*Subject:* [spctools-discuss] convert prot.xml to EXCEL with
biocontainers/tpp

Hi, I just run the TPP docker Prophet scripts.

However, the EXCELxx option for exporting the protein results into a
tabular format seems not to work (in contrast, EXCELPEPS works).

I also tried perl propxml2html.pl, but it complains: pepxml2html.pl: cannot
open xsl file : No such file or directory.

Is there any (standard) way on how to get the prot.xml into a tabular text
format with the tpp docker image?

Best, Robetr