*From:* spctools-discuss@googlegroups.com <spctools-discuss@googlegroups.com>
*On Behalf Of *Gunjan Pandey
*Sent:* Tuesday, November 20, 2018 4:40 AM
*To:* spctools-discuss <spctools-discuss@googlegroups.com>
*Subject:* [spctools-discuss] How to set number of cores/threads/RAM in TPP

I am running  *TPP v5.1.0 Syzygy, Build 201711031215-7670
(Windows_NT-x86_64) * in Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard with two Xeon Gold
6140 processors and 1 TB of RAM.

However, X!Tandom is using only Two threads and 4 GB of RAM and painfully
slow. Same is true for many other scripts.

1. Could you please let me know where to look for these parameters for
X!Tandem, Comet, and other scripts?

2. Do we need to setup for individual scripts or for TPP as a whole?

3. If for TPP, in which file please?

Thank you.