Dear members,
I am new to this group. Can anyone help me get a standard refined search
parameters either in comet or tandem or in any other search engine  to
identify endogenous peptides.
1. These peptides have not been cleaved by any enzyme
2. Modification are typically not as those which happen during trypsin
digestion.
3. Is FDR <1% in decoy search good in this case?

Please reply if you have any clues.
Reg,
sud