Dear Malcolm,

Sorry you are having trouble building the TPP on centos 7.  There are many
ways you can use the TPP both on the cloud and locally in virtual machines
which would not require you to build the tools from source.  Nevertheless,
the latest release of the TPP has been updated to the c++14 standard yet
older versions of gcc don't support this standard, which might be causing
you problems.  Can you verify that your version of gcc supports c++14?

Thank you,
-David