Dear Sud,

I was able to process your dataset!  Although, I am still working on getting a
faster version of ASAPRatio compiled for your testing purposes.  Meanwhile you
can help the process by filtering your files so that zero intensity peaks in
the MS1 data are removed and the MS1 data is centroided.  You can accomplish
both of these things using the msconvert tool.  This will help reduce the time
requirement to process this dataset.  I should have more to say about this
particular case in the next few days.

Cheers!
-David