Hi Eddy,

The windows exe versions (not zipped) of the viewer is available from our
bitbucket repository
https://bitbucket.org/petebunting/spd-3d-points-viewer/downloads

Where did you download from? https://bitbucket.org/petebunting/spdlib/downloads

However, it is for viewing SPD files so data needs to be converted using our
spdtranslate command. Our recommendation is to install under Linux as we’re not
currently able to keep Windows builds of the software up to date.

Our blog has details of how to install under Linux and an example of processing
data etc:

https://spectraldifferences.wordpress.com/2014/08/06/dem-spdlib/

If you are importing ASCII data then this post might be useful

https://spectraldifferences.wordpress.com/2015/02/04/import-ascii-format-lidar-data-to-spdlib/

If you have further questions and queries it is probably best to email the
mailing list
(spdlib-develop@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:spdlib-develop@lists.sourceforge.net>;
 cc’d) as questions are normally useful for others and there are others who can
reply as well.

Best wishes,

Pete

* Dr Pete Bunting
* Senior Lecturer in Remote Sensing
* Earth Observation and Ecosystem Dynamics Group
* Department of Geography and Earth Sciences
* Aberystwyth University
* Aberystwyth
* Ceredigion
* SY23 3DB