Dear all,

I had reports of an error remaining on MacOS and others where people are
installing into an existing environment. Therefore, I have rebuilt rsgislib and
spdlib with a fix for the MacOS issue (doesn’t seem to be an issue on linux but
I have updated that as well just in case).

If you are still having problems once you update I would recommend you create a
new environment, as show with the commands below:

conda create --name au-osgeo python=3.5
source activate au-osgeo
conda install -c au-eoed -c rios -c conda-forge arcsi rsgislib spdlib tuiview

Let me know if there are any existing problems after this update.

Many thanks,

Pete

* Dr Pete Bunting
* Reader in Remote Sensing
* Earth Observation and Ecosystem Dynamics Group
* Department of Geography and Earth Sciences
* Aberystwyth University
* Aberystwyth
* Ceredigion
* SY23 3DB
* UK
*
* Ph: +44 (0) 1970 622615
* Mob: +44 (0) 7917 842743
* Email: p...@aber.ac.uk<mailto:p...@aber.ac.uk>
* ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7435-0148
"Please consider the environment before printing this email or any documents
attached”

On 20 Feb 2017, at 20:45, Pete Bunting [pfb]

Dear all,

I have updated the rsgislib, arcsi and spdlib packages on my development conda
channel so all the latest versions of all the dependencies are used. I believe
this should have solve the libicui18n issue.

Therefore, you can install the packages using the following commands:

conda install -c conda-forge -c au-eoed arcsi
conda install -c conda-forge -c au-eoed rsgislib
conda install -c conda-forge -c rios -c au-eoed spdlib

There are MacOS and Linux binaries available for python 3.5. Please let me know
if this works or not.

Many thanks,

Pete
* Dr Pete Bunting
* Reader in Remote Sensing
* Earth Observation and Ecosystem Dynamics Group
* Department of Geography and Earth Sciences
* Aberystwyth University
* Aberystwyth
* Ceredigion
* SY23 3DB
* UK
*
* Ph: +44 (0) 1970 622615
* Mob: +44 (0) 7917 842743
* Email: p...@aber.ac.uk<mailto:p...@aber.ac.uk>
* ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7435-0148
"Please consider the environment before printing this email or any documents
attached”

On 20 Feb 2017, at 19:07, Pete Bunting [pfb]

Hi,

Can you try updating boost.

conda install -c conda-forge boost=1.63.0

Best wishes,