HI all SPDX teams,

Open Source Leadership Summit is coming up next week and the Linux Foundation
has been generous enough to reserve a room at the venue the morning after the
event ends for our face-to-face working group.

We’ll meet on Friday, March 9th, from 9am to lunch. (room name TBD)

We have quite a few cross-functional topics lined up, so we’ll meet as a group.
Topics will include:

Using Github for SPDX: what is our process for different repos, identify
improvements, generate or update documentation
Adding more licenses to SPDX License List: from the Linux kernel, other licenses
what about lists of non-open source licenses that other people maintain; is
there a way to enable that?
Updates to spec and next release planning
Communicating and explaining relationship and versioning for spec, license
list, matching guidelines, tools, etc. Where/how to update website to clarify
this?
SPDX License List and it’s related material: better organization to make it
easier to find - should this all go into an Appendix in the Spec?

Please let me know if I’ve missed anything or if there is any kind of preferred
order of topics.

Thanks,
Jilayne

SPDX Legal Team co-lead