The SPDX Legal Team will be have a face-to-face meeting Tuesday afternoon at
the Linux Collab Summit in San Francisco. (exact time, TBD)

We will endeavor to finish work on the License Matching Guidelines, which
stalled last spring.

The current License Matching Guidelines are located here:
http://spdx.org/wiki/spdx-ll-license-matching-guidelines

Below are links to meeting minutes during which this topic was discussed:
http://spdx.org/wiki/legal-team-meeting-minutes-2012-01-25
http://spdx.org/wiki/legal-team-meeting-minutes-2012-02-08
http://spdx.org/wiki/legal-team-meeting-minutes-2012-06-13
http://spdx.org/wiki/legal-team-meeting-minutes-2012-06-21-special-mtng-license-list-matching-guidelines
http://spdx.org/wiki/legal-team-meeting-minutes-2012-06-27

Please review all of the above prior to the face-to-face.  I will send out an
agenda with specific items of focus a few days or so prior to the meeting.

Thanks and hope to see many of you there.

Cheers,

Jilayne Lovejoy
SPDX Legal Team co-lead
Corporate Counsel  |  OpenLogic, Inc.