Hey Bradley,

just sorting through emails and wanted to make sure we came to some consensus
on this.  If I understand correctly then, there really isn't a need for a short
identifier for AGPLv2 because it doesn't exist as a individual license in the
sense that it simply allows something under AGPLv1 to be licensed under AGPLv3
(which, as far as I can tell, AGPLv1 already did…), so if someone did find
AGPLv2, it would really be AGPLv1 or AGPLv3 in terms of what actual license
text applies…

For whatever it's worth, I have never seen the text on this page -
http://www.affero.org/agpl2.html - or any other reference to AGPLv2 in the wild
as far as I can remember, but others might want to weigh in on that.

If the above is a (somewhat) correct characterization (albeit perhaps not
elegantly stated due to fuzzy, post-holiday brain!) then it would seem that we
are okay to do without a AGPLv2 on the SPDX License List.

If anyone disagrees, please speak up :)

Cheers,

Jilayne Lovejoy
SPDX Legal Team lead