I added some notes as well, but I think I colored outside the green lines… :)

I also added a column regarding the short identifiers to indicate when they are
different from Fedora's.  This is a key part of this task; that is, to track
where they are different (which is inevitable) so that some kind of
"equivalency" or "translation" document can be created.

Cheers,
Jilayne

SPDX Legal Team lead
lovejoyl...@gmail.com