Hi All,

The meeting minutes from the last call have been posted:
http://wiki.spdx.org/view/Legal_Team/Minutes/2014-07-10

Agenda for today (call in 15’)

1) The next release of the license list is coming together and almost ready!
We will discuss any outstanding issues (below) and also seek some volunteers
for helping review the list before publishing.
- zlib license issue:  We have zlib on the SPDX License List
(http://www.zlib.net/zlib_license.html) which is OSI approved and license text
matches what is on the OSI site: http://opensource.org/licenses/Zlib - However,
OSI calls it zlib/libpng License.  there is also a separate libpng license  -
http://www.libpng.org/pub/png/src/libpng-LICENSE.txt  Fedora also calls it
zlib/libpng but with short identifier, “zlib”
As per the Fedora list, we added a similar license:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing:ZlibWithAcknowledgement?rd=Licensing/ZlibWithAcknowledgement
 Fedora does not have the libpng itself
—> do we add libpng? do we worry that OSI naming and SPDX License List naming
does not match (although short identifiers do, of course)?

- help reviewing for accuracy…

2) 2.0 tasks - update and discuss roadmap going forward
- standard headers issues…

 Call this number: (United States): +1-857-216-2871
 User PIN: 38633
 International: visit the URL at http://uberconference.com/SPDXTeam
Chat soon!
Jilayne & Paul