Hi Philippe,

I suspect it is a template issue.

I just copied and pasted the license text from the SPDX listed license page:
https://spdx.org/licenses/AGPL-3.0.html and it matched.  We would need to diff
the two versions of the text and see what is different.

It is also quite possible there is a bug in the code, but most of the time I
have found it to be an issue with extraneous text not being marked.

Gary