BSD+Patent is not the React license. React uses the 3-clause BSD
license along with a patent license grant with some termination
language in a separate file:
https://github.com/facebook/react/blob/master/PATENTS (which has been
controversial, in part because the scope of the termination is broader
than what's seen in post-early-2000s open source licenses).

BSD+Patent is based on 2-clause BSD along with a patent license grant
that is influenced by language in the Apache License 2.0 and EPL 1.0,
and it has no termination language.

Richard