I thought about doing something like what's done with MPL-2.0, but my
understanding is that the exceptions to GPL are important. Maybe I'm just
thinking about it too hard.

e.g. I believe that all of these are valid permutations...

EPL-2.0
EPL-2.0 with GPL-2.0
EPL-2.0 with (GPL-2.0 with Classpath-exception-2.0)
EPL-2.0 with (GPL-2.0 with Assembly-exception-2.0)
EPL-2.0 with (GPL-2.0 with Classpath-exception-2.0 with
Assembly-exception-2.0)
etc.

Again, I may just be thinking about this too hard.

Wayne