On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 10:48:17PM -0700, W. Trevor King wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 11:29:41PM -0600, J Lovejoy wrote:
> > What do you need to make this happen - a new repo in the SPDX
> > Github account to store the ICS file(s)?  Name for such repo?
>
> We could do that, and if we did, something like ‘meta’ might be a
> good name.  But this is going to be a tiny thing that is rarely
> touched.  It might be better to just put it in spdx-spec (as our
> flagship repo), along with a link from [1].

Where the file lives doesn't matter much to me, so I just went ahead
and worked up [1].  If you want this to land in a different location,
just point me at it and I'll open a PR against the alternative
repository.  The only things that would need to change are the URL
entries [2,3].

Is there still an outreach team [4]?  If so, they're a ways behind on
their minutes [5] ;).

Cheers,
Trevor

[1]: https://github.com/spdx/spdx-spec/pull/42