Hi all,

The meeting minutes from our last call are here:
https://wiki.spdx.org/view/Legal_Team/Minutes/2018-01-25

Please note: The Open Source Leadership Summit is March 6-8 in Sonoma, CA.

We will have a room Friday, March 9th for an SPDX working session (approx. from
9am to lunch).

Who will be there?
Call for things to work on?

On the last call, we came up with a few ideas, as per below, but wanted to put
a call here for other potential topics!

We have our next legal call this Thursday at the NEW TIME (an hour earlier than
last year). I won’t be there, so Paul will be in charge.

Update on my follow-up item re: 3.1 release: I have not gotten an update from
LLVM. Will ping again and keep you posted.

Cheers,

Jilayne