Hi Sushant,

Currently, the new licenses are manually added in XML.

There was a tool written some time ago by Kris Reeves using NodeJS to convert
license text into XML.  It uses the MIT license and can be found at
https://github.com/myndzi/license-tool.  This was written to convert the
original spreadsheet and text format of SPDX licenses to an earlier version of
the license XML format.

Since we changed some of the XML format after the tool was written, the tool
currently doesn’t conform to the license XML schema (which can be found at
https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/blob/master/schema/ListedLicense.xsd)

You may be borrow some of the code and/or design ideas – if you do, please
attribute the source and include the MIT license.

Gary