I think the yellow changes the meaning of Source Code (i.e., “associated” is
broader than “compilable and linkable”) and thus is a different license.

Alan D. Tse

From: Spdx-legal@lists.spdx.org [mailto:Spdx-legal@lists.spdx.org] On Behalf Of
J Lovejoy
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2018 4:49 PM
To: Tom Incorvia <tom.incor...@microfocus.com>; SPDX-legal
<spdx-legal@lists.spdx.org>
Subject: Re: Sendmail has Updated its license

Hi all,

I did a merge and compare and looks like most of the changes should be
accommodated via markup (for different names) – see green highlighting in
attached.

There is one extra bit (in yellow highlighting attached) that we need to
consider if this makes it a “different license” – thoughts?

Cheers,
Jilayne