Gary

From: Spdx-legal@lists.spdx.org <Spdx-legal@lists.spdx.org> On Behalf Of
Patrice-Emmanuel SCHMITZ via Lists.Spdx.Org
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 2:57 AM
To: J Lovejoy <opensou...@jilayne.com>
Cc: Spdx-legal@lists.spdx.org
Subject: Re: Call today

Dear Jilayne,

In July 2018 the FSF updated its free software licenses list and the EUPL-1.2
is now "officially" listed as "free".

 <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.en.html#GPLIncompatibleLicenses>
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.en.html#GPLIncompatibleLicenses

Could you please update this flag in the SPDX license list?

Global comments on FSF positions were published in Joinup today:

https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/news/better-late-never

If there is any other process to initiate, please advise.

Kind regards,

Patrice