Dear SPDX Legal

I am writing regarding the application to add the Open Government Licence v3.0
to the SPDX list, which has the status of “on hold” since 2015.

I would like to know what can be done to unblock this hold, as we here at The
National Archive (custodians of OGLv3.0) have received a request from an
academic who wishes to distribute software licensed under OGLv3.0, but is
advised by the distribution tool that he is using that an SPDX listing is
preferred. If you could let me know what the remaining issues are, it may be
possible to address them here.

Many thanks

Howard