Thanks, Steve and Kyle. The link to the draft is particularly helpful.

I don't want to rehash the many, many discussions about which licenses
should be included in the official list; suffice to say, are there any best
practices folks here are aware of for naming these? I saw
https://github.com/nexB/scancode-toolkit/issues/532 re namespacing but
that's about it.