Greetings,
The "official" EUPL pages on the European Commission site JOINUP present
the text of the current EUPL-1.2
https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/collection/eupl/eupl-text-eupl-12
but the EUPL-1.1 may still be used. No automatic switch to 1.2 if no "or
later" mention was added.
The 1.1 text is still published in appendix to the 1.2 page.
P-E

--
Patrice-Emmanuel Schmitz
pe.schm...@gmail.com