From: spdx-t...@lists.spdx.org <spdx-t...@lists.spdx.org> On Behalf Of Bhavya
Jain
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 3:38 AM
To: Gary O'Neall <g...@sourceauditor.com>
Cc: spdx-t...@lists.spdx.org
Subject: Re: [spdx-tech] About Generate Java SPDX Model Classes from XML XSD
file

Thank you for the information. So sir can i just contribute in a different way
to the community as an android developer(Maybe to change some layouts as front
end developer or to work on the code of particular android project)

Please let me know about this

Thank you in advance

On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 at 22:53, Gary O'Neall <g...@sourceauditor.com